Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spiderman power

Yesterday was a great family day.  We took the kids to Wisconsin Dells to go to the Outlet Mall. We stopped at the Disney outlet store and found some good deals.  Found some Lightning McQueen rain boots for Riley and could not resist buying the cutest Spiderman Costume that was on sale.  It is adorable and Riley can wear it for Halloween this year.  He tried it on right away when he got home and then proceeded to run around the house shooting webs everywhere.  I love the costume but the only problem is Riley wants to wear it all hours of the day.  "Mom, can I wear my Spiderman costume to bed?  Can I wear it to Judy's?  Can I wear it outside?"  He has to check himself out in the mirror too because he thinks he looks sooooo cool.  Then I hear a loud noise and I go to check on him....he is punching the mirror because he has superhero spidy powers.  Time to take the costume off!   I guess he will get some good use out of his costume, hopefully it will make it to Halloween without any damage.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment