Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Everything is a race


Life is busy.  It seems like you are always racing to get somewhere.  Racing to get the kids ready for the day, hurrying to get to work on time and rushing here and there and everywhere!  Sometimes there is no time to take a pit stop. 

Riley cracks me up.  Everything with him is a race.  "Mom I am going to beat you eating my chicken.  I am the winner in this arm wrestle.  I beat you in the staring contest.  I am the winner brushing my teeth and washing my hands the fastest."  SERIOUSLY, must everything be a race. Ha!  My favorite one that he told me tonight is "Mom, let's have a pee pee race."  Whoever pees the longest wins.  WOW!  Now that is something to remind him of when he is 18.  Riley is a bit of a sore loser but I am not one to talk.  When I was his age I had a screaming fit if I lost in the game Candy land.  It is possible he gets it from me.  Jason is competitive too.  Just think of the fun we have when all three of us play Candy land together!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment