Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

People are Amazing


People are amazing.  So many different personalities, opinions, talents and beauty.  It is such a miracle that we all start out as little bitty babies and grow up to be big adults who can function in a crazy but beautiful world.  Our creator must be pretty awesome.  I remember the first time I laid eyes on my first born child and at that moment I had a new comprehension of the word miracle.  As my children grow I am reminded every day of the miracle of life.  It is unfathomable in itself that a human life can grow in a mother's womb for 9 months.  It is even more unfathomable to think about the complexities of the human body that are designed so perfectly to create a person who is predestined by God to become part of existence.  Life is so unexpected sometimes.  We are walking around thinking we know exactly where we are going and within a moment everything takes another course.  I believe everything happens for a reason in life and sometimes the hard things are the things that take us where we otherwise would have never gone.  People are amazing.  All the horrible things that happen in this world and yet here we all are still trying to get through another day.  God sees the big picture and we see small pieces that make up the big picture.  One day we will be able to look back at our lives and see them how God sees them.  He is always looking out for us and wanting the best for us.  He is the perfect father and loves us perfectly, unconditionally and eternally.  It is marvelous to live life on a solid rock of assurance, knowing you are loved by a perfect God.  I am so thankful for the friends and family in my life.  I appreciate all the wonderful and unique qualities my family and friends have that bring happiness and color to my life.  Life is a blessing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment