Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Austin's first birthday party

We had a wonderful weekend.  On Saturday we went to Features for a Austin birthday party.  We just invited the grandparents and we had a surprise guest.  My sister surprised me and showed up too.  That was so nice that she came.  I dressed Austin in a cute cookie monster shirt with cookie monster shoes.  He looked adorable.  Riley wore a cookie monster shirt too.  We had pizza, beer and cookie monster cake for dessert.  Riley just could not wait to eat some cake and he was even more excited to open up all of Austin's birthday presents.  Austin took a little while before he started really digging into his cake.  I don't think he knew what to do at first but it didn't take too long to rub his hands in face in it.

 
 
 
 

 

 
 

I was able to hang out with my sister on Saturday.  It is always nice to get out every now and then.  I think it is so important as a mom to give yourself some time away every once and a while.   I appreciate my time for myself so much more now that I have kids.  I don't take any of my time for granted.


Jason, the kids and I went for a road trip on Sunday.  We drove to Eau Claire and went bumming around.  It was really nice getting out of the house and going somewhere together.  I never really care what we do together as a family I just always love doing things together and just being together.  We really didn't do anything special but we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment