Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Austin!

Happy 1st Birthday Austin!
 
 
 


 
Today at 6:35 am, one year ago, Austin was born.  Hard to believe it has been a full year.  A year ago on this day it was 70 degrees outside!  I remember coming home from the hospital and it was hot outside.  We had all the windows open in the house.  Today it was about 30 degrees outside and all is covered in snow.  Just as the weather has changed so has my sweet baby boy.  I miss his little hands and little feet.  I miss his sweet baby faces that only newborns can make.  I miss his newborn smell.  I miss his newborn outfits and newborn shoes that he can never where again.  I miss his first smile, first laugh, first steps and I feel a little sad that he is growing up so fast.  There is nothing more precious than the innocence of a new baby.  From the moment Austin was born he has been treasured and cherished.  He is loved so very much and I can't imagine life without him.  God always had this precious gift just waiting for me and I feel so blessed and so thankful.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment