Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"My name is Austin Thomas."

Today was my day off from work.  I took Austin in for his 1 year well check appointment with Dr. Her in Family Medicine.  He weighed 19 lbs. 11.7 oz. and his length was 2 feet 4.35 inches.  He is in the normal range for both his height and weight.  He also got 3 shots.  He cried when they poked him but got over it right after.  He has started doing a few more cute things lately.  He will point at the cupboard door that he is not supposed to open and shake his head back and forth and say no no no no.   He also sings "la la la la" all the time in a cute little baby voice.  I fed him some lasagna tonight and he ate almost an entire piece all mashed up of course.  I've tried to give him Sippy cups but most of the time he just carries them around and shakes them, every now and then he tips it back enough to get a little slug.  He loves to clean the floor with a towel.  It is really funny to watch him scoot around pushing the towel all over the kitchen floor.  My little floor cleaner.  The most amazing thing he did tonight was look up at me and say "Mom, my name is Austin Thomas."  Ha!

  

            

No comments:

Post a Comment