Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Babysitter

Monday is the beginning of a new adventure for my kids.  Today I took them to meet their new babysitter Tammy Rouse.  I went to church with Tammy and Les a long time ago at Lacrosse Christian Church.  We were in a pinch and needed a sitter for the summer as Judy is having knee surgery and needs the entire summer off.  I found Tammy on Facebook and it just so happened she is a in home daycare provider!  I feel so thankful and blessed to have found Tammy on such short notice.  Finding daycare can be a nightmare and the best kind of person to take care of your children is always someone you know and trust.  The kids really liked Tammy and Riley was even more excited when he found out she will be taking them outside to play sometimes.  That will be so nice for him to get outside during the day sometimes.  I am glad it all worked out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment