Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Here a goose, there a goose, everywhere a goose goose!



What a great day.  We drove to Rochester today and went to the Goose Park.  Jason's parents took him there when he was about Riley's age and he hasn't been there since.  He said the park has changed a lot but the geese are still the same.  The geese are all over and they swarm around you even if you don't have food.  If you have food they will eat right out of your hands.  It was neat but I won't lie they are a little scary.  Riley was not scared at all.  He just kept putting his hand out for them to eat off of it.  He was all smiles.  Austin just sat in the stroller and made noises at the geese.  I stood back after a while because they were getting a little too swarmy for me.






 
After Goose Park we drove to the Byron Zoo.  We weren't sure if there was a Zoo near Rochester but to our delight we found one about 10 minutes away.  It is a really cool park that has an awesome free Zoo.  We got there just as it was closing which was a bummer but we plan on going back next weekend.  We did walk around on one of the trails to see the Bisen and I took some pictures of the boys.  It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.  After that we stopped at the mall and got some ice cream cones.  I love my family.  Thank God for fun days spent with family. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment