Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day weekend

Father's Day weekend was fun.  Spent the morning playing in the pool and on the slip and slide.  Jason made brats on the grill for lunch.  Took the kids to the Youth Bass Tournament to watch  Brian, our neighbor kid, weigh in his fish.  He placed 6th out of 60 which was really great considering he just recently started bass fishing.  He is always coming over to talk to Jason about fishing since Jason lives to fish.  He is a really cute kid and always plays with Riley even though he is about 11 years older than him.  Riley thinks he is the coolest.  There were a few professional fishermen at the weigh in.  We got a picture of Riley with Skeet Reese.  For Father's Day I made Jason a really cute Photo book titled "World's Greatest Dad."  I love making photo gifts, they are so much fun to make and always the perfect gift.  One of these days I am going to make myself one with pictures of me and the kids.  They are such a nice keepsake.  Jason made steaks on the grill for dinner which was AWESOME!  Riley loves steak too.

Ouch that looks like it is going to hurt.


Matching outfits courtesy of grandma.




Skeet Reese, professional fisherman.


Family picture on Father's Day.


Can't tell they are related!

Tonight I took the boys for a wagon ride all over town.  We walked to two different parks and played many different games.  I usually take the kids outside after supper and stay out until almost 8pm.  The wagon comes in handy so I can take both of them together and not have to wait on Riley to walk like a normal human being.  Riley sometimes rides his bike too but then I almost have a heart attack every time a car goes by because I think he will get hit.  Yes I know I am a little over protective but maybe it is just a woman thing.  The wagon just gives me more peace of mind.  Austin had fun roaming around everywhere and trying to climb on everything possible.  Austin has no fear he just dives into whatever he sees.  Riley was more cautious when he was his age but Austin you really have to watch because you never know what he is going to get into.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment