Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Another Day at the Park

Today we took the kids to Winona Park.  It was a gorgeous day outside....FINALLY!  After a long stretch of rainy days it was nice to see the sun.  I am so glad I had a couple days of nice weather while I was off of work.  We walked along the lake and watched some guys playing Frisbee golf.  Riley was really interested in watching them and they asked him if he would like to try throwing the Frisbee.  He was happy to take a turn.  That was nice of them.  Along the way we spotted a mamma duck with her babies.  We counted what we thought were 12 little ducklings.  Riley had fun feeding them some bread.

 

We also came across some snow on our walk.  Cottony snow. 



We went on the tallest slide I have ever seen.  I took a picture of Austin from the top of the slide and he looks so far down.



I pushed Austin on the swing and it is always hard to drag Riley away from the slides.  His kind of heaven is one with many slides.





Then after supper we played soccer in Nana and Grandpa's yard.  Austin explored everything and admired all the beautiful flowers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment