Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Country Road Drives(Ontario, Chippewa Falls)

The last couple weeks have been just beautiful here.  On Saturday my mom and I went to a place in Ontario, WI called "Trails End".  It is an Amish store that sells Amish goods and antiques.  Jason told me about it and thought it would be a cool place for us to check out.  It was located on top of the bluffs on a road very seldom traveled with a beautiful view and a lot of sheep wandering freely.  Of course I had to pull over and take pictures.  The store was nothing I expected.  I was thinking it would have Amish made furniture, antiques and decorative items but it was more of a big tool shed.  Glad we went because the drive was gorgeous and the view was worth seeing. 














We also stopped at a cute little country store on the way.





The yellow fields are gorgeous.








On Sunday we decided to take a family drive up north towards Chippewa Falls.  The fall colors were really pretty.  We stopped at Eau Clair County Park along the way and the ever popular Mill in Augusta, WI. 







Then we drove to Lake Wissota State Park.  Very pretty park.  On our way we saw a horse walking on the road with a woman chasing it trying to coarse it back home.












Yesterday I took the kids to the Wilderness Refuge for some fresh air.  Once again another perfect day outside.












Here are some pictures from my hike last week.











 



No comments:

Post a Comment