Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Boys with Cameras

Gave Riley my old camera.  He spent today snapping hundreds of pictures and enjoying the excitement of being able to see them on the digital screen.  Austin used a toy one. 


Here are a few of his pics.  He seemed to like the sun and sky the most.  Otherwise he liked taking selfies.  LOL!

At this angle my butt actually looks small.  This one is a keeper! 



The yellow fields are actually really pretty right now. 

My first selfie.

LOL!

Weird light bubble.

He had a ton more but most of them were of the inside of our car, himself=) or my butt! After seeing the pictures of me I feel inspired to continue running.  It was hilarious looking at his pictures.  He seems to like taking them though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment