Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Welcome Home Freedom Flight

Last night we all went out to the airport to welcome our Grandpa home from Washington DC on the Freedom Flight.  I think this was the 13th year they have done this and this was my first time going to the event.  It was a great experience being there.  One of those goose bump, teary eyed and feel good moments.  They had music, fireworks, cookies and the best part; a chance to see the faces of the veterans as they returned to a cheering crowd.  My grandpa really is the cutest and the pictures of him display just how awesome the day really was for him.  They were all treated like royalty and honored in  such a beautiful way.  What an awesome event!




















  





































No comments:

Post a Comment