Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cake, Hike, Walk

Today I made Riley's TMN Turtles cake.  I feel so proud of the cake.  I practiced drawing the turtles for a couple weeks before I made the cake and it turned out great.  I even made my own homemade frosting and used food coloring for the different colors.  It took me about 4 hours but I had fun making it. 





After making the cake I went for a short hike at Perrot Park.  The water is really high and I saw a couple snakes grazing in the sun on the side of the river bank.  At first they scared me but then I grabbed my camera.  Things are really beginning to bloom now. 







Stopped at my parents tonight with the kids.  Went for a short walk around the neighborhood.





No comments:

Post a Comment