Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Riley!

Today is Riley's 5th birthday!  He is actually 5 years old.  Nana had a great idea to take him to Chuck E Cheese for his birthday.  We practically had the place to ourselves.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!   





I am on vacation this week.  I have the entire week off!  Jason is in Door County until Thursday night and I leave Thursday morning.  Can't wait.   

Today I signed Riley up for surround care and he got a spot.  Yay, check off the list of things to do.  Also finally used my massage gift certificate I got from Justin and Hannah, was very nice.  Then went for a LONG hike with Linda.  We actually ended up getting lost and hiked for a good 3 hours unintentionally.  Had a wonderful time talking and seeing new things on a beautiful day in nature.










No comments:

Post a Comment