Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Walk in Winona

Today it was 40 degrees outside and sunny.  I could not miss this opportunity to be outside and enjoy it.  Jason took Riley ice fishing so I took Austin for a walk around the Winona Lake.  It was picture perfect outside and I actually walked all the way around which is a long way to walk.  We started out good but half way Austin got mad and started fussing the last half of the walk.  I am so glad I got outside to enjoy the weather. 












On the way home I drove by this beautiful driveway of trees leading up to a house.  Thought it would make a pretty picture.



Stopped and took a few pictures of the lights at Pettibone to check out my new camera settings.





No comments:

Post a Comment