Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A good day.

Today was another sunny day.  Jason took the kids to Menards and got a Christmas tree.  I opted not to go with so I could have an hour to myself to go for a hike at Hixon Forest.  It was so peaceful and beautiful with the sun so bright and all of the beautiful trees and shadows.  I picked up a coffee on the way.








When I got home Jason already had the tree up and was starting to decorate it.  Good job Jason!  I offered to help but Riley said "We don't need any help mom we got it."  The tree is somewhat lopsided at the moment but it is fixable. 



Jason, of course, had to work tonight again.  He has been working like crazy so when he is home and awake I try to take advantage of his help as I know it is short lived.  Not complaining though because it is better than him not having a job and I know that it can't last forever.  I took the kids to Pettibone Park to enjoy the beautiful day as it was warmer out than it has been and the sun was shining.  We had a lot of fun playing on the beach and walking around the park. 












No comments:

Post a Comment