Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shopping and a flying blanket.

Jason and I went Christmas shopping together today without the kids.  We got all our shopping done for the kids and that feels good to be done.  It was very nice to get out, even if it was just shopping, just the two of us.  It has been a while since we hung out just us two.  We discussed how it would be nice to plan a date night together as it has been a while. 

Here are some more funny pictures of things being thrown in the air.  Yes, I find fun in VERY silly things but you have to think of something to do when it is too cold to go outside.





This is too funny.  How the sheet just happened to be in this position and my camera just happened to capture it at the right moment is beyond me.  It looks just like a ghost! 


This can't be good for Riley's eye and I did not realize he did this.


Whatever Riley does, Austin must do too.


1 comment: