Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rae Anne

Today Riley got a heart from a classmate at school and he was so excited to tell me all about it. 

"Mom, Rae Anne colored a heart for me and put it in my mail box at school.  She is a nice girl and I really like her.  That was so nice of her to give me that heart."  I thought that was so cute. 


I am so thankful we are coming to the end of this week.  Thank goodness I don't have to bundle the kids up tomorrow at the crack of dawn out into the freezing cold.  It has been below freezing every day this week and it is a lot of work putting snow pants, jackets, hats, gloves, mittens and boots on two kids before the work day begins.   I am not a winter person and I get a little depressed when it is this cold and there is so little light in the day.  At least there was a beautiful sunset tonight.  I am looking forward to longer and less frigid days. 

 



R

No comments:

Post a Comment