Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow and Brunch

Happy Birthday to my sister! 




We got snow today!  Only about 2 inches but enough to make everything white and feel more like Christmas.  I love snow for Christmas and I know Riley can't wait to play outside.  I am thinking we will go outside tomorrow and play as long as it is not below freezing. 

Today I got together with my closest friend Carrie for a "Mama brunch".  She is such a great friend because no matter what we do we ALWAYS have fun and always laugh hysterically.  We like to get together once a month at least to get a break from the daily grind and have some girl time.  We are already planning our next get together for next month.  After brunch we drove to Pettibone and took a walk in the snow.  We had some yummy hot drinks too, perfect for a cold and snowy afternoon.  Snow always gets me in the Christmas mood until Christmas is over and then I am ready for spring. 








No comments:

Post a Comment