Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Crayons

Today I worked in Internal Medicine for the morning and in the afternoon none of my departments needed any help.  I decided to use PTO for the afternoon and finished my Christmas shopping.  It feels good to have everything done.  I love Christmas shopping.  I think it is so fun trying to find that perfect gift for someone.  I know it isn't always exactly what they wanted but it is fun trying to find that special gift that you know they will just love.  Besides it is the thought that counts anyway.  I spent some time wrapping tonight too and I have most of our gifts wrapped.  All the preparation and in 2 weeks it will be all over. 

I stopped at Veteran's Memorial Park in West Salem before picking the kids up just to get outside for a little bit.  The temperature today was finally decent and it felt good to be out walking in the snow.  It is supposed to be in the thirties tomorrow.  Thank God because I was getting so sick of freezing cold. 






The kids had fun coloring tonight and I had fun taking pictures of them coloring.  I also had fun taking pictures of air borne crayons.  Ha!












No comments:

Post a Comment