Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sunset Run

I am so proud of myself, I have went running almost every day for 20-40 mins for the last few weeks.  Slowly I have been building up my running time and I feel so energized since I started.  I have only lost 3 pounds but I feel so good.  I forgot how much I love running. 

Tonight I ran at the school track across the street and towards the end of my run the sky was a glowing red and orange color I haven't seen  in a long time.  All I could think was "I wish I had my camera."  I actually ran home got in the car and tried to get some shots before it was gone.  I pretty much missed it.  I stopped at Holmen High School of all places to try to get some sunset shots.  I even walked in some trees behind the school trying for a better view and got my legs all scratched in a rose bush.  What was I thinking?  Know what you are stepping into before just dive in to get that perfect picture like a crazy, lunatic and weird person!  I ended up taking panning shots of the cars on the street and pictures of Holmen High school because they sky looked so cool.  The pictures were actually more interesting than I thought.  I kind of liked them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment