Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Riley's first night camping on the river.

Jason made plans with Riley to go camping on the sandbar tonight.  After supper we got all the stuff packed in the boat and headed for the river in search of a good sandbar for camping.  What a gorgeous night!  The sky, the sun, the temperature and the beautiful full moon.  
 
Austin and I got dropped back of by the dock as I was not up for a night in a tent with two kids and two adults.  
 
Riley called me when we got home to tell me about his catfish and sheep head he caught.  He sounded like he was having a ball.  Jason said he has not stopped smiling all night and he is so glad he decided to take him out camping for the first time.  Of course I am worried but I trust they will be just fine.   
 
 


























No comments:

Post a Comment