Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kornfest

This is our third year of Kornfest festivities.  Hard to believe we have lived in this house going on  3 years now.  Where has the time gone?  On Friday night Riley and I watched the fireworks from our deck in the backyard.  Always a good show and Riley just loves them. 













Then we went to the Kornfest Parade on Saturday.  I even put a blanket out this year to save us a good spot.






Then we had the Lampman's at the house for dinner.  Heath finally got to meet Jason.




Today we didn't do much.  Jason took the kids to the car show.  After that I went to my mom's for a little while and then to the Coon Valley park.  Jason had to work tonight.















Here are some more pictures from my week.













No comments:

Post a Comment