Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kindergarten Registration Day

Today was kindergarten registration day for Riley.  It was very overwhelming being surrounded by parents and school age kids and realizing Riley is one of them.  Riley found out who his teacher will be and got his school pictures taken.  All the kids looked adorable all dressed up for their pictures. 

Then we went to the Eco Park AKA what used to be Myrick Park.  Yes I loved Myrick Park and wish it would have stayed that way but the Eco Park is not terrible and little by little is getting more fun things in it.  We stayed for quite a while.








Then I took the kids to the Shrine.  Have not been there all summer and I love it there.  It was such a beautiful day today.  The days are sadly beginning to get shorter. 























No comments:

Post a Comment