Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nice day

Today was great.  Breathtaking and beautiful.  Drove to Winona and stopped at a new Antique place.  It was like heaven!  Three different floors and at least 7-8 different rooms full of antiques, second hand treasures and crafts.  How have I never been to this place before!  My kind of heaven.  Found some good treasures at a great price and had a blast browsing.  My mom found an amazing bench that was such a steal.  The same bench would cost 200 dollars at "Treehouse" and she bought it for 26 bucks!  It is really nice and she gave it to me!  I put it in my entry way and it fits perfect!  Just like it was meant to be.  I LOVE it and am so thankful to her for giving it to me.  I am blessed!

Had to snap some pictures of this gorgeous day.







 

I just love taking pictures of the excellence of nature.  Life is not perfect and it is not always easy but no matter what there is always something perfect to take a picture of that is outside of our little world of chaos.    

Here are some pictures of the kids.







Riley's art projects from school this week.


Austin the artist.


Showing me his muscles.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 64!  I am so excited!  I can't wait to open the windows and let some fresh air in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment