Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Austin's Birthday Party

Austin's Curious George birthday party was fun.  I had fun making his cake and coloring some traced pictures for decorations.  I made some butter pecan and cherry vanilla cake balls too.  It was fun having company at the house so I could show off my new home decorations I put up.  Austin got lots of fun presents and enjoyed all the attention at a party just for him. 


 



















I made everyone put there party hats on for a picture before they could leave.  Look at all those fake smiles, you know they don't want a picture in a monkey hat!  I think it is adorable.
 
So Austin is now a two year old.  He is the cutest boy and I love having so many pictures as memories.  He is saying a few more words and I love that he knows his brother's name now.  He says "Riey".  It is cute.
 
Eagle Flying Over

Painted Sky
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment