Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Annual Puddle Stomping Celebration

Woke up this morning to birds chirping and the feeling of spring in the air.  Today was that first day that you can feel the hope of a new season rolling in.  I love our four seasons and I have never been more ready to jump into Spring and leave winter behind.  The temperature actually got into the fifties today and it felt good!  Everything is a sloppy mess outside so I thought today would be a great day to take the kids outside for a puddle stomping walk.  Sometimes it is fun to get dirty!  Austin was so excited that he was allowed to walk in all the puddles by himself and Riley went crazy trying to find the biggest puddles to jump in.  We walked once around the block and by the time we got home Riley was sopping wet.  It was well worth the dirty mess because the kids had a ball.  After that Riley warmed up with some hot chocolate.  Thank you God for this awesome 50 degree day.  I feel better already!














No comments:

Post a Comment