Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend Fun

Had a good weekend.  Seriously sick of this weather.  Can't take much more.  Just dreaming of warmer days and fantasizing about warm vacations I could go on.  Jason and I went out on a date Sunday night.  Our first date in many months and it was very nice.  We ate at Howie's and played a few games of darts. We had a good time.  Talked about the many places we should go on vacation at some point.  The fact that we are both seriously depressed about this winter's weather sparked our conversation of traveling to warmer places!

Other than that our weekend was uneventful.  I took a drive to get out of the house on Monday and found a cool broken down structure of some kind.  I liked the shape of it and how the light came through the open windows.  The kids got there nap in and I got out of the house for a little bit. 






I also made my fist "modge podge" project.  I got the idea off of pinterest.  Never even heard of modge podge before.  anyway I cut out some pictures of the kids and put them on a piece of foam board.  Then I painted the modge podge on and let dry.  After dried I put it in a frame that matched the size.  I like it and now that I know it works I will make some more fun things like that.


Here are some pictures from my week.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment