Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Old Man Winter needs to Die!

Today was a long day.  Another below zero day and everyone is sick of this weather.  We have had something like 45 days of below zero weather this winter and it is getting depressing.  My kids are going stir crazy from being locked in the house all the time and I am feeling like there is no end in site to this horribly long and cold winter.  I guess if you choose to live in Wisconsin you have to live with the winters but this one makes me want to move! 

Riley was really naughty tonight.  He was extra wild running around the house, jumping from the coffee table to the couch and not listening to a word I had to say.  I told him many times to settle down and instead he started running around the house making it a game for me to catch him.  My blood was boiling and I could feel my angry mom voice bubbling out of every pour in my body.  It is so frustrating not knowing what to do to get your rebellious child to listen to you and I feel like a failure when I can't find a way to get him to listen.  It is always easy for everyone else to tell you what you are supposed to do right but it is never that easy when you are the one obviously doing it wrong. 

I did finally paint my bathroom a greenish blue color this week.  It is different and kind of bright but I love it.  I ordered a really cool shower curtain that has a barn on it that will go perfect with the color I painted the room.  I am excited to decorate with barns in my bathroom. 









Here is the shower curtain I ordered.  I love it!

1 comment: