Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fun with Aprons

Today I took a few hours to myself in the morning while Jason had the kids.  I stopped at some thrift stores again looking for treasures.  Had some fun shopping around by myself.  I found the cutest apron at Goodwill for 3 bucks and that got me thinking I should find matching ones for the kids to take pictures.  I can hang them up in my kitchen.  I found two matching ones at a cute little store on the Northside of Lacrosse called "Gifted Hands".  It is a locally owned store where elderly people bring in their homemade items for sale. 






 









I also stopped at a really cool store called "Funky Junk".  It has a whole bunch of junk, like old windows, doors, old pieces of metal and many other things.  I found what I was told is a "egg holder".  I hung it up on the wall in my kitchen.







No comments:

Post a Comment