Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Do we have to eat supper every day?

Today when we got home Riley saw the cake on the counter and immediately starting begging for a piece.  I told him not until after supper.  He replied, "Mom do we have to eat supper every day!?"  After a laugh I told him yes that is the rules and no cake until after supper!  I made cheeseburgers for the kids and Riley ended up eating 2, along with French fries and 2 glasses of chocolate milk.  I am surprised at how well he eats these days.  For a while it was like pulling teeth to get him to eat but now he is such a good eater.  Austin was always my good eater but the roles have reversed.  Now Austin is becoming a little pickier.  He is always wanting some sort of snack but when he gets it he picks at it and makes a mess out of it.  I think it is the age but it can be frustrating. 

Another thing Austin does that is funny and annoying at the same time is take his shoes and socks off in the car.  Every morning while driving to daycare he simply can't resist taking his shoes and socks off. 

 
   
Tammy took a picture of him today after being in the van.  She said just as she snapped the pic he moved his toes into the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment