Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

I wanted us to do something together as a family over New Year's but it was freezing cold outside so that ruled out outdoor activities.  We decided to drive to The Mall of America.  The drive was very pretty and peaceful but the mall was NOT!  It was crazy madness and Austin was not our happy camper.  He wanted to run around on his own, which meant running into every person in the crowded mall with no worries about who or what he smashed into along the way.  We rented a stroller as we forgot to bring our own but every time we put him in it he would scream.  Riley had a blast going on the rides and walking through Lego City and the nickelodeon world and eventually Austin settled down in the stroller. 

I was the crazy lady at the mall that everyone was staring at because my new camera broke and naturally being the drama queen that I am, I FREAKED OUT!  I ended up taking it back and getting all the money back.  I was so relieved.  They were out pretty much all of the camera's though and I couldn't get the same one I had as they were out of stock.  I got lucky and was able to find a Nikon one on sale with a case for the same price and it seems to work just as good.  In the end it all worked out despite my freaking out.

We had some good family time together this week with Jason off of work.





  




Random airborne photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment