Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ebay success

My first e bay experience was a success.  I had my heart set on a DSLR camera so I can learn how to take pictures setting my own aperture and exposure.  I researched online and decided a Nikon D40 would be the most affordable to go with for a first time DSLR.  I bid on about 4 different cameras and lost every time so then I researched how to be the bidding winner and the fifth time I won.  Buying something on e bay was nerve racking and stressful because it is hard to trust someone else without seeing the product and trying it out first.  I have to say I am not disappointed with the outcome and my camera is in excellent condition and I got it at less than half the price of a brand new one.  So now I just have to learn how to use this thing.  Thank God you can still take photos with auto because until I learn the manual way it is of no use to me.  It will be fun learning how to use it though. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment