Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eagles

Today was my day off.  It was another bitter cold day but the sun was out.  I drove down by the Trempealeau Dam to see the eagles.  There were hundreds of them but they were very far away.  It was neat to use my camera to zoom in on them and see them hiding out in the trees.  I took many pictures of them but most came out blurry.  It was still very fun.  If you look really close in the second picture I have posted you can see all the little white specks from the feathers of hundreds of eagles perched in the trees.  Amazing! 









I also found a cool little spot down the road by the boat landing that was pretty.  There was open water and the water had mist rising from it from the bitter cold.  I thought it looked cool.








Here are kid pictures.



Austin has the prettiest eyelashes!






No comments:

Post a Comment