Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Crafty Fun

Today I had the day off.  I dropped off our paperwork for getting our taxes done and dropped off the paperwork for Riley's enrollment into Kindergarten.  Then I stopped at all the thrift stores in the area to see what treasures I might find.  I have been inspire to decorate lately and when you have something in mind it is so fun to thrift store shop to find good deals.  I love the color turquoise and I was thinking of putting some of that color in our kitchen.  I got 2 frames from my parents garage and painted one turquoise.  This morning I brought it out to show Jason and tell him my plans of putting it in the kitchen.  He did not like the idea so as it turns out I will be decorating the upstairs bathroom in turquoise instead.  Riley was totally on my side and thought the frame was so cool and that we should put it in the kitchen.  "Dad, let mom put it up, I like the color purpoise!"  LOL!  Still I am excited to decorate the bathroom.  Instead in the kitchen I am going to paint my other frame burnt orange, which Jason is ok with. 

Here are my works in progress for frame projects.  I painted the frame of my long mirror black to put in my room and hang pictures on with clothespins. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment