Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Smore's


Had another good weekend.  Went with my parents to Milwaukee on Saturday to look at condo's with my sister.  Looked at three different ones and we all liked the last one the best.  Kelly is in love with it and very excited to make an offer and move in.  She got that "I know this is the place" feeling when she walked in.  I remember when Jason and I first found our home and we just knew it was the one.  It was fun to look with her.  The condo is beautiful and I hope she gets it.  If it is meant to be it will all work out.

Today I cleaned the house while Austin took a nap and Jason took Riley for a walk.  It was another beautiful day.  Opened all the windows.  We grilled out for dinner and had smores over the grill for dessert.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment