Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Riley!




Four years ago today my first baby boy was born into this world.  What a blessing he is.  I just want to keep him away from the world and have him stay my cute, sweet, loveable and innocent boy forever.  He has the cutest smile and most of the time it is a crooked one.  He says the most adorable things and always is making us laugh.  He is such a good little boy and we are so proud of him.  Jason and I often find ourselves having conversations about how blessed we are to have such wonderful children.  I think all parents feel that way.  That is how parents are supposed to feel. 

We had a Spiderman party for Riley on Saturday.  Jason bought us all matching t-shirts to complete the Spiderman party experience.  He also decorated the Shelter for the party.  He did a great job.  What a great dad!  I made homemade cupcakes with spider webs on them and a cake for Riley with  a big spider web on it.  Riley loved it and that was totally worth the time it took for me to make them.  We had a beautiful day for the party and a great turn out of people.

       




No comments:

Post a Comment