Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Picture Perfect Day

Today was a picture perfect day!   It was so nice to enjoy the day outside.  Jason and I took the kids to the store and bought some tomato plants and flowers to plant in our yard.  Riley loves helping dad plant vegetables and flowers.  He picked out the flowers which we thought were really pretty.  After the planting was done we had brats on the grill for lunch.  He also tried to help dad get rid of some of the boxcelder bugs and he calls them "black cider" bugs.






My mom and I took the kids to the Winona park to feed the ducks.  Everything is blooming outside and it was a beautiful day.  Nature makes me happy.  Riley had so much fun playing on the jungle gym.   He is such a social butterfly.  He calls all the kids he meets for the first time his friends.  He will talk anyone's ear off he meets.  He loves to play with anyone and everyone he meets no matter who they are and I love watching him play.  Oh to be a kid again, no worries in the world and everyone is your friend.






Riley loved feeding bread to the ducks and geese.  We went through two bags of bread pretty fast.  I gave some bread to Austin too but he fed himself instead.  Apparently he loves the taste of bread.  He had fun running around on the grass and picking dandelions.  He tried to eat those too but I was able to intervene.




After eating dinner we went back outside for a nice walk.  What a great day spent outside.       



No comments:

Post a Comment