Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a nice Mother's Day weekend.  I spent the day with my mom.  We went out to lunch at Applebee's and then went to the Craft barn in Galesville.  Then on our way back we stopped at the  Elmara Winery in Trempealeau.  I want to go back again when the grape vines are in bloom.  Very beautiful area.  Also we finally figured out the lyrics to "Loves me Like Jesus Does" by Eric Church.  We listened to it over and over and laughed so hard because we could not figure out the first line of the song.  It is "I'm a long gone Waylon song on vinyl."  Had a great day spent with my mom. 

  
Here is the picture we took on Mother's Day.
 

Here is how the vines look in full bloom.







No comments:

Post a Comment