Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Riley translated

Riley is a great conversationalist.  Sometimes I forget he is only four years old and have some really great conversations with him.  He uses a lot of words and most of the time in the right context.  He does have some words he uses that are pronounced the wrong way and it is funny.  Here are a few Riley words translated:

Festibal = Festival
Gave = Gabe
Nack = Mack
Iryawn Man = Iron Man
Glub = Glove
Black Cider bug = Bacselder bug
Beach = Jeep

Those are the few words I can think of right now.  I know there are more but I just can't remember them.  He is too funny. 

Here are some pictures from my week.


Austin loves wagon rides.
 
Riley adores our neighbor kid, Brian, next door and was so excited to play with his water balloons.
My mom bought these adorable outfits for Austin and Riley today.  I just wanted to get one good picture with them wearing them.  Austin was not in the modeling mood today.
This one is a little better but still not a happy face. 
Now he is happy because he is eating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment