Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Molehills and Mountains

Sometimes it is better to just take a moment in the midst of the rain, hold your umbrella up and stay calm until the storm passes.  Life is full of tests and trials.  Most of our tests are very small and yet most of the time I stress over the small ones.  Like the saying goes don't sweat the small stuff.  I tend to make mountains out of molehills.  It seems some people can just kick back and smile in the face of molehills.  Not me I feel the need to beat molehills to death and then faint from exhaustion.  Life is  a series of molehills with an occasional mountain to climb.  Hopefully one day I will figure out how to ignore the molehills and move on to the mountain.  There is still hope for me yet!  By the GRACE OF GOD!  Ha!     

No comments:

Post a Comment