Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, April 22, 2013

AB-I-TOOT!

Had a good weekend.  It was still cold on Saturday but  the sun was out all day and it made it feel warmer.  Took Austin to the park and down the slide for the first time.  He really loved the slide.  I put him in the swing too but he didn't seem to like that as much. 



Jason took Riley to play basketball.  He is learning some new moves from his dad.  He is a pretty good dribbler and can make a lot of underhand shots.

 
 
Austin wanted to play too!
Dad brought us home some hot fudge sundaes.


We were a little silly.


We took a nap.

 

Tonight Riley was singing "AB-I-TOOT" and I couldn't figure out what the heck he was singing.  He kept saying "You know that part where the song says AB-I-TOOT" and then hummed the rest of the song.  Finally we discovered he was singing the Jason Aldean song "1994"  that I listen to in the car all the time.  It goes "Gonna bust out my honkey tonk ATTITUDE..."  Ha!   Now when I listen to it in the car I can hear him back there singing with a smile "AB-I-TOOT", too cute!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment