Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Perrot Park Sunset


Today was beautiful.  Took the kids to a "Veggie Tales Party".  Riley's little friend from daycare had a party and invited us to come.  There were about ten kids there and they all brought their own pillows and blankets to watch the Veggie Tales movie.  It was cute and I am glad we went.

I went for a 20 minute run on the trail today.  It was the first time it was dry enough to run on. 

Then after dinner I drove to Perrot Park to enjoy the sunset.  I was the only person out there and it was so peaceful.  There were hundreds of tundra swans in the distance and they were making that high pitched sound they make, it was so beautiful and peaceful.  Wasn't expecting to see the tundra swans so that was a nice surprise. 








Here are some pictures of some sparrows in my parents back yard.




Here are some turkey vultures, at first I thought they were eagles and I was all excited.  Turkey vultures sure are big and ugly. 



Went in the kitchen and found Austin in a laundry basket.







No comments:

Post a Comment