Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, April 14, 2014

First Thunderstorm

We got our first thunderstorm of the year.  Riley and Austin enjoyed watching the thunder and lightning out the window with reassurance that it wasn't going to hurt them at all.  I am hoping the rain will turn things green.  Although we did wake up to a couple inches of snow on the ground this morning, that was a disappointing surprise.  Green is what we want not white!




Had a night out with some girls from work and it was really fun.  Some of the best times are spent with girlfriends. 


Jason bought an Easter egg coloring kit and colored eggs with he kids.






    Riley's best friend from pre school had his 5th birthday party at the bowling alley.  Riley was so excited to go his party.  We went to Target together and he picked out his birthday present.  Eli, like Riley, is obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so that was what he wanted to get him.  It is funny how TMNT has made a come back.  I remember watching them when I was little.  Now I know where Riley get's his vocabulary from, DUDE! 

   I had so much fun watching Riley at the party, he is such a good friend.  When we were leaving he had to give Eli a big hug and on the way out he yelled "Eli your my best friend!  I love you!"  I thought that was so cute.  Now he keeps talking about his birthday and how he wants a TMNT party too.

Here are some more bird pictures.  Unfortunately there is an icicle hanging from our bird feeder today.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment