Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Great River Bluff State Park, Beer and wine Festival

Had a nice weekend.  Hiked on some new trails which is always fun.  Went to "Great River Bluff State Park".  There are tons of trails, I only had an hour so I only was able to hike about two of them.  I can't wait to go back and hike more.  The views are spectacular and lots of birds.  I met a girl who was out hiking with her binoculars bird watching.  She let me borrow her binoculars to look at a few birds.  That was awesome, maybe that can be another hobby I can get into.
















Went to the beer, wine, cheese festival again this year. 






Jason painted the back wall in the Living Room, Riley helped. 





 


Austin got a new truck from Aunt Kelly.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment