Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Early Morning Hike and Afternoon Picnic

Woke up this morning at 6:30 and looked out the window.  It was a beautiful morning so I decided to get up and go for a hike to the top of the bluff at Perrot Park before the day started.  It was perfect hiking weather at 40 degrees and sunshine.  I was all by myself in the bliss of nature, my favorite place to be. 













Decided to pack a lunch for the kids and have a picnic at the park for lunch.  Today is the only good weather day forecasted for the week so thought we better get outside.  Brought lots of old bread to feed the birds. 






A goose was bathing and kept opening his wings.  It was cool looking but I never did get a good picture.  Actually it was a little scary.






No comments:

Post a Comment