Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Monday, January 14, 2013

New things



I registered Riley for preschool last week.  Hard to believe my little man will be old enough for that.  Where did the time go?  He will start in September and will have to ride the bus.  So weird, I think I will be more nervous than him.  I think it will be a good preparation for kindergarten.  I was worried about the transportation, didn't know if it was going to work out but things always seem to work out somehow in the end.  It is hard these days when both parents work to get your kids to things like this. 

Austin is 10 months as of today.  He is doing a few more things.  I noticed he waves goodbye now.  He is such a delight.   He likes to cuddle with me a lot which I love.  There is nothing better than a cuddly baby.  His favorite baby food is hands down (fruit medley) and he loves to eat.  He is not too into baby toys, instead he prefers Riley toys.  Whatever Riley has Austin wants.  It is funny to watch.  I guess I should start planning for his 1st birthday party.  Riley's first birthday was Elmo themed.  I can't believe Austin will be 1 already.  What a great year it has been.  Praise God for giving me two of the best gifts I could ever receive.  It is not easy raising children but it is so worth it and I am thankful for them both. I think the best years of your life are spent with your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment