Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

First Snowfall and Christmas



Wisconsin is a great place to enjoy the beauty of every season.  Although winter can be long, cold and gray, I still look forward to it and always appreciate the beauty of the very first snowfall.  We had our first snowfall a couple weeks ago.  Riley was so excited to look out the window and see all that white snow!  He couldn't wait to get outside.  Jason and I took the kids out to play and we had fun too.  We had a snowball fight and I tried to make a snowman but failed.  Jason pulled Riley in the sled and Austin just crawled around in the snow with a smile.  I took some pictures of course.  now always makes Christmas better.

Christmastime
I love the decorations, I love the Christmas songs, I love the family time, I love the Christmas shopping, I love the opening of presents, I love the snow, I love the Christmas tree and I love the anticipation but most of all I love that Jesus was born on Christmas!  I am thankful for all that I have and above all the gift getting and gift giving Christmastime is about Jesus.

We made some good memories this year and soon it will be next year.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment