Please do not take my photos without my permission.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Jason Home for the Weekend, First Frost, Fall Pics


Had a nice weekend with Jason home.  Didn't do too much.  Stayed home and played in the yard most of the time.  I did get up early Saturday morning to take pictures of our first frost.  It was a gorgeous morning with lots of crispy, frosted leaves scattered on the ground.  It was really fun.
































Then on my drive home the sky was so breathtaking mixed with the beautiful fall colors that I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road.  Everywhere I looked was a picture perfect scene. 



























Jason left tonight for another two week long training session.  I feel much more adjusted to things than I did the first time he left.  Funny how we learn to adapt.  I am sure I will have my moments but it will all work out.  I feel thankful Jason will get to be home for Halloween at least. 










And that's FALL for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment